Terms & Conditions
For terms and conditions relating to the purchase of items from the online shop, please review the terms and conditions outlined on Tictail.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
2. All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and artwork files must be A3 with 5mm bleed, CMYK and 300 dpi PDFs. Entrants should include their own name, email address and telephone number.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All artwork submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published or exhibited elsewhere. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the artwork they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all artwork submitted to Manchester in Mind remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Manchester in Mind to feature any or all of the submitted artwork in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this exhibition.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The artworks will be selected by a panel to be displayed at Manchester in Mind.
9. There is no prize on offer.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The Promoter, AnotherStory, reserves the right to extend the deadline for entries.
By entering this competition you agree that if selected, your artwork submission will be made available for sale by the Promoter, AnotherStory, with all profits going to Manchester Mind.
Registered in England and Wales | Registered Charity Number: 1102058 | Registered Company Number: 4738057
Registered Office: Manchester Mind, Zion Community Resource Centre, 339 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 4ZY.
13. Events may occur that render the exhibition itself impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the exhibition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.